Commissions


COMMISSIONS

Commissions are now available! Click HERE for more information and email mgtfart@gmail.com to enquire.
New to commissioning or looking for a simpler commission? Consider my Artistree or Commiss.io pages for a simpler, easier way to process your request.

Saturday, March 25, 2017

Just jocking around (B #3)

As Danny got more acquainted with his hot, massive body, he got more acquainted with the school’s jocks. They started inviting him to workout sessions, and after that he became much more jock-like; he started showing off more, he got a little more physical; and at the request of one athlete, he even grew out an admirable amount of pit hair.

I wanted to draw the top (some kind of weird cross between a tank top and a muscle tee?); Reshirblade wanted the pit hair. So, given his request was a quick add-in I tacked it on at the end. I don't even think you can really see it on that background; we'll see I guess.

Personally though, I prefer my muscle men clean-shaven: no facial hair, no pit hair, no arm hair, no chest hair, maybe a bush of pubic hair but that’s it.


(This was posted on May 18, 2022; it's been backdated to display the original posting time.)




No comments:

Post a Comment