Commissions


COMMISSIONS

Commissions are now available! Click HERE for more information and email mgtfart@gmail.com to enquire.
New to commissioning or looking for a simpler commission? Consider my Artistree or Commiss.io pages for a simpler, easier way to process your request.

Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Dude… How Much Ecto Did You Put In There?!

Looks like something might’ve gone haywire with the ectoplasm/muscle cream combo, and Spencer’s getting a little bigger than he expected. Once the growth spurt passes and Spencer adjusts to his new size, though, I’m sure he’ll be just fine with it…


Based on a request in the sequence from Apollotalon on DeviantArt. He wanted to see torn clothes and a bigger Spencer, and I was happy to oblige. Tried to do a couple different things here and I’m not sure how well they mesh.

Other last-minute requests notwithstanding, this is going to be the end of the Spencer set. I’m working to get a sequence finished up so I can start posting it this weekend…

(This was posted on March 24, 2019; it's been backdated to display the original posting time.)






No comments:

Post a Comment