Commissions


COMMISSIONS

Commissions are now available! Click HERE for more information and email mgtfart@gmail.com to enquire.
New to commissioning or looking for a simpler commission? Consider my Artistree or Commiss.io pages for a simpler, easier way to process your request.

Saturday, July 14, 2018

That Stoppable Magic

I’m not saying a magical football uniform did turn Ron Stoppable into an all-star football player with a hunk’s body and a rowdy package. But if something like that occurred, it did its job very well.

Dunno why I wanted the football outfit to be “magic”, but that’s what came out of my head and got onto Ron.

NSFW of this is coming, but I’m still trying to figure out some of the specifics on the scenario, so that’ll be another time.

I need to do shading more often, but I just hate doing shading.


(This was posted on March 23, 2019; it's been backdated to display the original posting time.)


No comments:

Post a Comment