Commissions


COMMISSIONS

Commissions are now available! Click HERE for more information and email mgtfart@gmail.com to enquire.
New to commissioning or looking for a simpler commission? Consider my Artistree or Commiss.io pages for a simpler, easier way to process your request.

Friday, September 14, 2018

Partly Appealing

The ever-popular Jocksuits are now available in partial configurations to suit more users’ needs (or wants). Swap out an arm or a leg… or perhaps pick another appendage to enhance. All the new parts come with the same features you love from full-body Jocksuits. Here’s always-eager tester Danny playing with his customized version of the new product: parts reminiscent of someone enviable he knows…

Had this idea on my way home earlier in the week. In addition to muscle, I’ve also developed an affinity for hyper-cock, among other things, and the size difference usually present in hyper-cock art – average-looking joes suddenly endowed with horse-sized equipment – makes the situation even hotter in my eyes. My usual semblance of muscle is largely absent on this one in favor of staying true to the idea. Additionally, this is a chop-up of some future art (in progress; there are variants and shading I’d like to have done) because when inspiration strikes I usually don’t have time to sit through drawing an entire body.

I’ve got plenty of art backlogged in progress and yet I decide to do an entirely new concept instead. I don’t know if I’m ever gonna get back to those, or get back to posting regularly given things are busier in my life now, but I guess we’ll have to see.

(This was posted on December 30, 2018; it's been backdated to display the original posting time.)







No comments:

Post a Comment