Commissions


COMMISSIONS

Commissions are now available! Click HERE for more information and email mgtfart@gmail.com to enquire.
New to commissioning or looking for a simpler commission? Consider my Artistree or Commiss.io pages for a simpler, easier way to process your request.

Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Activating the Nano-Coating

Just a quickie of Tommy in his super-activation suit, activating the high-tech nano-coating he developed that covers the suit body with a disguise of his choosing. It looks and feels just like his skin, in this case.

A rework of an existing body in progress to put out a little idea I had. Tommy isn't a character I do often (or at all these days, really), but hey, the idea came, so I did it. It's not remarkable, but it's pretty decent. Tommy could probably use some more nice muscle art, but I probably won't be up to that task.


No comments:

Post a Comment