Commissions


COMMISSIONS

Commissions are now available! Click HERE for more information and email mgtfart@gmail.com to enquire.
New to commissioning or looking for a simpler commission? Consider my Artistree or Commiss.io pages for a simpler, easier way to process your request.

Saturday, August 17, 2019

Jock Danny Edit #2a: Looking Good

“I look good like this…”

By far one of my favorite screencaps that I’ve been meaning to do something with (either a redraw or an edit like this, possibly both) for a while. It is a bit of a challenge to do, given the mirror and having to work out both angles. I think I did pretty well on it though. Buffer version coming eventually, because it doesn't deserve to not have one. (Like come on, it's begging for it.)

Original here, though I sent my copy through waifu2x before editing it to enlarge it to a decent size.


No comments:

Post a Comment