Commissions


COMMISSIONS

Commissions are now available! Click HERE for more information and email mgtfart@gmail.com to enquire.
New to commissioning or looking for a simpler commission? Consider my Artistree or Commiss.io pages for a simpler, easier way to process your request.

Sunday, August 21, 2022

Randy Cunningham, a boy of summer

Despite his awkward first impression, Randy's curried favor with the Wave Slayers. His rippling musculature and washboard abs make him look stunning on a jetski. Who wants a ride from him once he's back on land?


And back to The Boys of Summer up close, after the little detour last week. I haven't drawn Randy Cunningham in over four years, so I thought I'd fix that. He's among the many characters besides Danny I really want to draw more of.







No comments:

Post a Comment