Commissions


COMMISSIONS

Commissions are now available! Click HERE for more information and email mgtfart@gmail.com to enquire.
New to commissioning or looking for a simpler commission? Consider my Artistree or Commiss.io pages for a simpler, easier way to process your request.

Tuesday, September 12, 2023

Danny is Done With It

Don't mess with Danny if he's in a bad mood after practice. If you don't have a hot pair of big tits and a mouth eager to taste his thick cock, stay out of his way.


Early this summer I realized how little emotional range I tend to give Danny in my art; he's either happy about his beef or eagerly cocky to bang, sometimes both. This picture is a step towards balancing that, as well as yet another attempt to actually shade my art for once. Danny Phantom as a style doesn't feel like an art style that lends itself to shading that well, but I also feel I need to shade more often, so I guess I'll try to make something work!

Progressively studlier, jockier versions also included, naturally. 





















No comments:

Post a Comment