Commissions


COMMISSIONS

Commissions are now available! Click HERE for more information and email mgtfart@gmail.com to enquire.
New to commissioning or looking for a simpler commission? Consider my Artistree or Commiss.io pages for a simpler, easier way to process your request.

Tuesday, September 12, 2017

The X-Rated G-Man

Although his "hardware" is not as big as the set Tommy has, given that Tommy designed the erectile enhancements himself with the intention on using it only for himself, the parameters given to the belt to "super-activate" the male genitalia still gave Gus a lot to work with.

Here are the three NSFW versions of the Gus set, thus completing my run through Robotboy images at least for now. I tried to sort of keep things in my usual wheelhouse, but given that Gus wasn't the character I was focusing on for this series (that being Tommy), I had to ensure Gus' junk was less impressive. In hindsight, I should've made the package much smaller than I ultimately did, as there's not enough size contrast, in my opinion. I didn't do a lot with the musclegut as I didn't really know how to make that one work with the hard version of the pic (an added layer of complexity versus the Tommy images).





No comments:

Post a Comment