Commissions


COMMISSIONS

Commissions are now available! Click HERE for more information and email mgtfart@gmail.com to enquire.
New to commissioning or looking for a simpler commission? Consider my Artistree or Commiss.io pages for a simpler, easier way to process your request.

Friday, October 6, 2017

Battle Ball Error

Looks like Kevin was, indeed, jealous, and has somehow managed to bork up his battle ball in a way that gave him gorilla strength in a human package.

A bad art idea, Shezow-style, based on a picture by paradogta (DeviantArtTwitter) that I hate myself for taking the time to add onto. It came about after I made the comment, then I came up with the idea and joked about it with a friend. …Then I did it.

Going a little out of order for this one, although I guess I’d already been going out of order by going back and posting Shezow pics from spring while posting Danny Phantom pics from summer. This (and the image that will be following it) I did earlier this month, after paradogta had done some muscle art of Tyler (that is no longer available) and I joked that Kevin would be jealous. Given he had a quite buff “battle ball malfunction” at the end of one episode, the seeds were beginning to germinate to tone that down into something like this.

I regret doing this on a similar level to the Shezow pic, but given that it actually got some attention from more normal-looking Supernoobs groups on DeviantArt, I guess it’s not that bad after all?


(This was posted on May 18, 2022; it's been backdated to display the original posting time.)




No comments:

Post a Comment