Commissions


COMMISSIONS

Commissions are now available! Click HERE for more information and email mgtfart@gmail.com to enquire.
New to commissioning or looking for a simpler commission? Consider my Artistree or Commiss.io pages for a simpler, easier way to process your request.

Friday, October 6, 2017

'Builder Noobs

Well, thanks to Kevin’s battle ball malfunction and Tyler’s new battle ball skills, I guess Cornbury Middle School has two new jocks now.

A continuation of my last bad art idea, initially based on a picture by paradogta (DeviantArtTwitter) that is no longer online. In case you’re still wondering, I hate myself, deeply, for drawing this, given I wasn’t looking to ever see Tyler and Kevin buff (shocker: there are exceptions to people I’ll buff up). So, like with the Shezow pic, don’t expect to ever see these two drawn again.

Given that I’d already done Kevin, I argued I might as well double down and do a similar Tyler. So I reworked the existing model and I did. At least it looks like they’re enjoying their new enhanced selves…


(This was posted on May 18, 2022; it's been backdated to display the original posting time.)




No comments:

Post a Comment