Commissions


COMMISSIONS

Commissions are now available! Click HERE for more information and email mgtfart@gmail.com to enquire.
New to commissioning or looking for a simpler commission? Consider my Artistree or Commiss.io pages for a simpler, easier way to process your request.

Saturday, May 11, 2019

Screencap Edit #2a: Big Danny's Getting Attention

Doing sort of the opposite of the usual for this screencap edit; this time the muscles came included. An edit of a scene from that one episode where Dash was wearing Danny’s outfit. Originals here and here, though I decided to send them through waifu2x before working with them. Have fun with the ladies, Danny!

This wasn't a request; I just happened to find this one myself while looking for inspiration to finish Danny Jockdom 14 (which is done now!). I was inspired to do some more screencap edits through the rediscovery of some edits from the old Muscle Growth forums that are probably more than a decade old now.
One somewhat more involved version of this edit is coming, and I might try and make him bigger, if the mood strikes me...


No comments:

Post a Comment