Commissions


COMMISSIONS

Commissions are now available! Click HERE for more information and email mgtfart@gmail.com to enquire.
New to commissioning or looking for a simpler commission? Consider my Artistree or Commiss.io pages for a simpler, easier way to process your request.

Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Screencap Edit #3: Big Ben's a Ten

The first in a series of screencap edits requested by 0000w on DeviantArt back in December that I’ve forgotten about/been too busy for and that I’m only getting to now. I’ve been meaning to do some proper Ben 10 pics, and these edits are at least an opportunity to get something out there from that franchise. Forgot to add my watermark to these, but I was too lazy to go back in and re-edit the images (though I had to re-export two of the images anyway). I started with the first image, then played around with making him bigger until I ended up at the third image.

Original image here.










No comments:

Post a Comment