Commissions


COMMISSIONS

Commissions are now available! Click HERE for more information and email mgtfart@gmail.com to enquire.
New to commissioning or looking for a simpler commission? Consider my Artistree or Commiss.io pages for a simpler, easier way to process your request.

Sunday, May 15, 2022

Best Buds, Best Studs

Everyone knows that Danny Fenton is the biggest, most muscular, hunkiest jock at Casper High. His physique, his charm, and his sexual prowess are all unmatched. Well, Kwan, his best friend, comes close, but the girls know what they really want. Sometimes, Danny tries to share.


Was inspired by some posing to get a bit more technical with this one. Originally I wanted to add shading to it as well, but by the time everything was said and done I just wanted to have the piece finished.

Also some Danny Jockdom-themed versions as well, because I am my own fanartist too. I feel like I did too much with the jawline this time though and I'm not sure how I like it.

























No comments:

Post a Comment