Commissions


COMMISSIONS

Commissions are now available! Click HERE for more information and email mgtfart@gmail.com to enquire.
New to commissioning or looking for a simpler commission? Consider my Artistree or Commiss.io pages for a simpler, easier way to process your request.

Saturday, May 28, 2022

Post-Hunk Pregnancy Test

I feel like I don't do enough "silly" or "fun" ideas, so here's this thing my brain came up with, inspired by a comic from the great Chillguydraws and their wonderful "Thicc-Verse" series. I don't really explore pregnancy (or what could happen after a steamy encounter in general) in my work, and I know this isn't how a pregnancy test works, but imagine if it did?... This concept is more in service to my usual hypervirile alpha male shtick than anything else, hence all the copious amounts of cum all over the pic.

Just meant to be some quick art so I let the lines take me and didn't care much how they went.




No comments:

Post a Comment