Commissions


COMMISSIONS

Commissions are now available! Click HERE for more information and email mgtfart@gmail.com to enquire.
New to commissioning or looking for a simpler commission? Consider my Artistree or Commiss.io pages for a simpler, easier way to process your request.

Sunday, February 18, 2018

Lincoln Larger

When you live in a house with ten sisters, you learn how to understand just what they want…

Lisa was looking for a male test subject on a new theory she was devising – that somehow, with the right sequence of genomes and the right activation method, one can access an advanced process she discovered that redirects all the hormones wasted on acne into the an acceleration of more… desirable traits – a “hyperpuberty”, as she called it. So, after a bit of priming Lincoln up for the experiment – making sure he was in the perfect condition for the changes to take – she fired up her hypothesis.

And I think the results speak for themselves.

Something that’s been sitting in the pipe since just before I started putting up the Dipper sequence. Initially I held off on posting this given the show was in the news at the time for all the wrong reasons (people who know what I’m talking about understand). But that’s long blown over now, so it’s perfectly fine to stick this one up. I don’t actually watch The Loud House, but there’s just something I like about Lincoln, hence why I did this image.
(This was posted on June 15, 2019; it's been backdated to display the original posting time.)




1 comment:

  1. I love how you did it. Is that line art to digital tablet?

    ReplyDelete