Commissions


COMMISSIONS

Commissions are now available! Click HERE for more information and email mgtfart@gmail.com to enquire.
New to commissioning or looking for a simpler commission? Consider my Artistree or Commiss.io pages for a simpler, easier way to process your request.

Sunday, February 25, 2018

Totally Built Cody


Great news! Ratings for this new, style-swapped season of Total Drama are through the roof! And it seems like this new buff Cody is the most popular character. The producers can’t help it but to give the fans more of what they want…

I think this might just be the biggest dude I’ve done yet. Veins aren’t a usual feature of my work, but it helps create a bit of story around the picture; perhaps Cody didn’t exactly get this muscular upgrade through natural means…

Plus, the Codester’s other big beef is sure to interest all the ladies. And probably some of the guys too, in envy.

Follow up to Total Drama: Reinvention of the Island. (Note the cop-out on the extra background space necessary to show off the bicep, lol)

Follow up to the Cody picture I posted on dA last fall (and here last week) that I made in December. No such thing as too big, and I think Cody would agree. I’m sure the ladies on the show will want to flock to those big biceps and that big bulge…
(This was posted on June 15, 2019; it's been backdated to display the original posting time.)


No comments:

Post a Comment