Commissions


COMMISSIONS

Commissions are now available! Click HERE for more information and email mgtfart@gmail.com to enquire.
New to commissioning or looking for a simpler commission? Consider my Artistree or Commiss.io pages for a simpler, easier way to process your request.

Sunday, February 11, 2018

Memories of a Young Muscle Hunk



DIPPER
I’ve been researching these green-and-purple crystals, and I’ve found out that the green side enhances one’s ‘masculine’ features and qualities, and the purple side enhances one’s ‘feminine’ features and qualities. While the effect may work best when the person’s gender matches up with the side of the crystal they’re using, some unfortunate testing has revealed that it is entirely possible – and pretty easy, with enough effort – to completely switch genders. That was weird.

WENDY
I hadn’t seen Dipper in a while – my shifts at the Shack weren’t matching up with when Dipper was home – but last week, Dipper came down to the gift shop, and he looked unbelievable. Somehow, he had grown as tall as me, if not a little taller, and gained enough muscle that it would make my lumberjack family proud. I couldn’t believe that Dipper had developed that much, so one day, I decided to feel his bicep to see if it was real. Mabel happened to take a picture of it. Not only is it real, but it’s huge. I think I probably ended up fondling it. It makes me wonder about… other parts of his body. Dipper says I can do anything I want with him if he can come over to my place, and I think I’ll take him up on that offer. He even says he can get bigger, and for some reason, that’s a really enticing thought…

MABEL
Recently, it seems like Dipper’s been working out, somewhere in the woods. I don’t know where he goes or how he does it, but in just a few weeks he’s grown to the size of one of those hunky lifeguards from old beach movies! But a few days ago, Wendy officially decided to date him! I’m glad that Dipper’s dating his crush, even though I don’t know how to feel about his new body. But at least Dipper’s happy, and that’s what matters, right?

This, officially, counts as the first new piece I’ve done in 2018 (even though most of it is recycled from the Dipper sequence in 2017). I felt like doing one more variation of the Dipper set before I was finally “done” with it, as I start to play a bit more with crafting stories around some of these images.


And that’s it! We’re done! The Dipper pics are over! After two and a half months you’ll finally see a different character posted on here! Not that this is unusual; most of my 2017 was just Danny Fenton. Also unusual was the twice-weekly posting pattern I used to get this posted up in a semi-reasonable amount of time, managing “new content” versus “keeping up with what I can reasonably put out”. I’m going back to just weekly new art as of right now, so therefore the next thing here will be up next Sunday.
(This was posted on June 15, 2019; it's been backdated to display the original posting time.)



No comments:

Post a Comment