Commissions


COMMISSIONS

Commissions are now available! Click HERE for more information and email mgtfart@gmail.com to enquire.
New to commissioning or looking for a simpler commission? Consider my Artistree or Commiss.io pages for a simpler, easier way to process your request.

Saturday, April 7, 2018

Heroes Have To Put In Work Too

Danny and Randy, part 5 

To stay in your heroic prime, you’ve got to stay in shape. Danny Phantom and the Ninja are no strangers to a quick weekend workout session.


The last part proper in the Danny and Randy set besides the NSFW versions. I don’t know how obvious this one is, necessarily. While this set is over for now, I will have to come back to it for an idea or two I got while these were being posted for variants I haven’t yet done, and couldn’t get done before the end of this initial run (so don’t think I forgot about you.)

(This was posted on January 10, 2021; it's been backdated to display the original posting time.)



No comments:

Post a Comment