Commissions


COMMISSIONS

Commissions are now available! Click HERE for more information and email mgtfart@gmail.com to enquire.
New to commissioning or looking for a simpler commission? Consider my Artistree or Commiss.io pages for a simpler, easier way to process your request.

Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Hiding in Plain Sight



Danny’s been having plenty of fun with the muscle ghost, but was… encouraged… to get a little more adventurous about the circumstances. It’s not everyday your best friend gains 75 pounds of muscle and quite a lot of sculpted definition, so Tucker was quick to notice.

I was inspired recently to go back to my roots as an artist, or at least how I started my first set of images that I posted to DeviantArt: “fixing” other artists’ “mistakes”. Obviously, what I really did was design a tenuously-derivative piece based on another artist’s work which I liked artistically, but not conceptually. Hence, where this image arose. The original concept, while well-drawn and inappropriate to discuss in detail here on dA, is something I’ll only describe here as “exhibitionist micro-cock”. Obviously, I find that unacceptable, so here’s a Danny with more to show off.

Given I had been using the same model for the past number of pieces for the sake of laziness and/or convenience, and given I felt some of my work was starting to feel a little samey-samey, I opted to challenge myself to build something smaller. It was tough, but working on a smaller frame I think I managed it well.


Perhaps it’s just artist fatigue or something, but how many of my pics look samey-samey? Not in that they’re all flats or anything, but on size and proportions? Feel free to comment as to what you think. (And I’ve been trying to get myself to do shading more often.)

(This was posted on March 24, 2019; it's been backdated to display the original posting time.)


No comments:

Post a Comment