Commissions


COMMISSIONS

Commissions are now available! Click HERE for more information and email mgtfart@gmail.com to enquire.
New to commissioning or looking for a simpler commission? Consider my Artistree or Commiss.io pages for a simpler, easier way to process your request.

Tuesday, April 24, 2018

School Show-Off

With a little warping help from the polter-jock, Danny has free reign to let it all hang out. I don’t know how he hid all that either…


I keep drawing pube versions of these pics but then forget to render them out. Regardless, there are four NSFW variants this time; soft and hard, plus I tried my hand at ‘leaky pre’ and some more revealing ‘leaky pre’.

And that does it for this Danny sequence, but I’m not done with this concept just yet – someone else, someone completely new, is getting the small-beef treatment this weekend…

(This was posted on March 24, 2019; it's been backdated to display the original posting time.)






No comments:

Post a Comment