Commissions


COMMISSIONS

Commissions are now available! Click HERE for more information and email mgtfart@gmail.com to enquire.
New to commissioning or looking for a simpler commission? Consider my Artistree or Commiss.io pages for a simpler, easier way to process your request.

Saturday, April 7, 2018

No Contest

Danny and Randy, part 6

While the two boys clearly outrank anyone else at their respective schools  that’s why they’re top dogs  here, they’re evenly matched.


I probably should’ve posted this along with, say, [[Danny and Randy #3]] or something, but it’s better late than never, and I tend to post the NSFW versions at the end of the set anyway. Plus, that means you get two posts today.

This image is probably the closest I’ll get to something gay, inadvertently; I’m sure someone will call me out on it or make some snarky comment like “just two bros with their dicks out naked in front of each other totally no homo lol!”, but I don’t intend this to implicate anything homosexual. However, as I state in my disclaimers section, you can make this anything you want it to be.

(This was posted on January 10, 2021; it's been backdated to display the original posting time.)







1 comment:

  1. Did you notice that you posted a duplicate of the same drawing? It seems to happen a lot

    ReplyDelete